Every customer-centric organization needs a call center these days so they can generate sales, leads and increase ROI. Most of the companies tend to find the back offices in some low-cost labor market such as India where manpower is quite reasonable as compared to European business marketplace. Therefore, in order to help the businesses to set up their call center in India, here is a step-by-step guide to establishing one.
Step 1: Determine the type of call center you want to start
First and foremost step is to decide what type of call center you need to start, whether you want to make inbound calls, outbound calls, blended call center, considering a web-enabled one or launching a telemarketing company. The type of call center you are operating is based on the type of business you choose for contacts and the type of work you are more willing to do. For example, if you are setting up an outbound call center, you need to maintain the setup accordingly and organize the list of contacts according to specific business requirements.
Step 2: Decide a location
Location of your call center is quite crucial to consider, as your agents will be spending half of their time in the call center so the location should be convenient enough and provisioned with all necessary amenities. The building must have an ideas access and should be located in such a way that outside noises or the traffic do not hinder the inside operations. Most of the Call Center operations usually happen during night time in India in order to cater to the US markets so make sure that the location is in a secure area.
Step 3: check local and state requirements
After establishing the main setup, you need to contact India’s state’s Office of Finance & Taxation. Attempt all the necessary paperwork for establishing your business and pay the charges to ensure you are in compliance with all types of regulations.
Step 4: Investment in necessary equipment
After completing legal concerns, next step should be to invest in the necessary equipment such as laptops, headsets, internet connection, a separate telephone line, etc.
Step 5: choose reliable call center software solution
Call center software and hardware is quite crucial to the success of your call centers. If you are using faulty, or outdated equipment, your agents may feel frustrated and low which might affect their productivity.
- High-quality VoIP: First of all it’s important to make sure that you are using high-quality VoIP because you have to make thousands of International calls effectively. In order to do it professionally, you can consider choosing the help of VoIP provider in India to engage with the customers efficiently.
- Predictive dialer: Next you will need predictive dialers. A predictive dialer is a dialing technology which helps make thousands of calls based on agent’s availability. It would save your agents time that would be wasted on manual dialing.
- Secure LAN: you need to establish a proper and secure LAN that would help you keep the stream of inbound call flowing more smoothly.
- IVR: Interactive voice response is smart software that automatically captures information from inbound calls, and delivers a message according to their concern.
- Auto Dialer: Autodialer helps make thousands of calls to multiple contacts simultaneously. Unlike predictive dialer, the auto-dialer is not responsible to dial predictively; rather it makes the calls with the purpose of delivering a promotional message to the clients.
While setting up your call center in India, it’s important to not compromise on anything which may harm the reputation of your business. Because when you let anything slip from your operations, it will send a clear signal to the customer that your services are not reliable and good enough to consider. If you need more expert suggestions, consult with the professionals at VoIP Terminator for setting up a full-fledged cloud-based call center in India.